4 ingredients. No baking. No cooking. Just combining some perfect ingredients to make a delicious dessert.
4 blocks of Dairy milk chocolate (you can replace one with dark chocolate if you want your rocky road to be slightly richer)
1 1/4 cup of Snakes
2 cups of Marshmallows
A large hanfull of shredded coconut
One large glass bowl and a wooden spoon
A pot of simmering water
- Place baking paper into the dish. Make sure it’s covering the bottom and all four sides.
- Cut up approx 2 cups of marshmallows. Cut some into quarters and cut some into halves.
- Cut up 1 1/4 cups of snakes ( you may want more depending on how much you love snakes!). Cut each snake into thirds.
- Place a small pot of water on the stove. Wait for the water to boil and then turn the heat down so the water is simmering lightly. Place your glass bowl so it’s sitting in the pot but isn’t touching the water.
- Break all of the Dairy Milk Chocolate up into rough pieces. If your glass bowl isn’t big enough to take all of it, just melt the chocolate a bit at a time.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, pour 1/3 of the mixture into the baking paper lined dish. Use a knife to spread the mixture evenly and make sure there are no spaces.
- Take 1/2 of your chopped marshmallows and sprinkle them over the chocolate. Make sure there’s a decent amount of space between them.
- Take 1/2 of your chopped snakes and sprinkle them over the chocolate and marshmallows. Make sure they’re evenly spaced aswell.
- Take half a handful of shredded coconut and sprinkle it over the the chocolate, marshmallows and snakes.
- Return to your melted choclate and pour another 1/3 of the mixture into the dish, over the marshmallows, snakes and coconut. Take your knife and spread the chocolate over the goodies.
- Repeat Steps 7-9
- Pour the last 1/3 of melted chocolate over the second layer of marshmallows, snakes and coconut. Ensure the chocolate is an even layer and covering the other goodies. Edit
- Place the mixture in the fridge and leave it to set.
- After a few hours it should be hard enough to slice into pieces!